Saturday 17 March 2018

100% Fabulous

Hello lovely peeps


For today's card I've combined the Fabulous Unicorn set from Simply Sweet Stamps with an embossing folder.

First I printed the sentiment onto some white card and then placed the card inside the 8"x8" Clouds embossing folder from Crafters Companion - the folder is transparent so I was able to position the sentiment where I wanted it.  After running it through my eBosser I cut the card down to fit the front of an A6 card blank.

I printed the unicorn onto Supersmooth 120gsm paper and coloured it in with Promarkers before fussy cutting it out. The paper scraps are all from Nitwit.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
 (to come)  

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

3 comments:

meg said...

the unicorn stamp is fab, love the soft pastel hues in the colouring and papers

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the embossed cloud background and the cute unicorn
Hugs Kaz xx

Fikreta said...

so very nice card!