Tuesday 21 June 2016

Follow Your Dreams for Leonie

Hello lovely peeps


I've got a quick and easy sample from Leonie's second launch to show you today, using the Flights of Fancy Background stamp and one of the sentiments from Off She Flew. This was my second card to make it onto the packaging, it was such a thrill to see it on there :D


First I embossed the background stamp onto Sheena's stamping card with Versamark ink and clear detail embossing powder.


I coloured the card with Picked Raspberry and Dusty Concord Distress Inks using a blending tool. I stamped the sentiment onto a scrap piece of the same card with black memento ink and then matted the background and the sentiment onto my card with a white mat in between.

To finish off I've glued on some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts with silicone glue.


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
That's Crafty! Challenge Blog In the Pink

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

9 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous colours, stunning in its apparent simplicity

Jo said...

Beautiful, love the colour
hugs Jo x

Fikreta said...

very nice
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Katrina huggles Sue x

Anne said...

Beautiful Katrina, doesn't look anywhere near as simple as it is - the background is very striking and I love the colours you've chosen.
Anne x

hollyberry said...

Beautiful,simple card with lovely colours.

Jane Royston said...

Lovely card, the colours are stunning! Jane :) x

Anonymous said...

Hi Katrina , well done this design is gorgeous xx

Kat W said...

How fab to see your design on the packaging! It's gorgeous, such pretty colours and the flowers add a cute detail to finish :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx