Sunday 10 January 2016

Birthday Girl

Hi  lovely peeps.
Sorry, no cards today.
I wanted to introduce you to our lovely/loony little bundle of fur, Millie, who is 10* today.

* She has an official birthday, like the Queen. It's six years ago today since we picked her up from the local RSPCA shelter, and they reckoned she was about 4 then.

She sometimes likes to come and keep me company when I'm crafting. Usually though she just she comes in to remind me it's her meal time, or to find a sunny spot.



What do you mean 'I'm in the way'?


You don't wanna take a picture of that boring old card Mum, I'm much more interesting


Ooh, shiny things!


Zzzzzzz


Let me hear you say 'awwwww' :)

I'll be back on Tuesday with a new Guest Designer card (woo hoo!)

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

4 comments:

Sarah said...

She's lovely Katrina...very photogenic!! xx

Fikreta said...

love your cute kitty!
Happy birthday!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Kat W said...

Totally awwwwwww! Fab photos...it seems she likes the limelight!
Happy 10th birthday Millie!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Sue said...

Big awwwww from me - what a gorgeous girl - Happy Birthday Millie. Hope you have a perfect day! (-;
Sue...xxx